Heritage Prints Privacy Notice
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us and we handle your personal data with the utmost care.
Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit heritage-prints.com, and how we safeguard your information.
In summary: We never sell, rent, lease, or share your personal information to third parties for any reason other than to fulfil your order in our online Heritage Prints shop.
In this notice, we want to inform you about how we process your personal data and about your rights.
Personal data is any information that can be connected to you as a private person, for example name and contact information. Personal data is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why do we process your data?
In short, this is why we process your data:
- to the extent necessary for handling and delivering your order;
- to communicate with you and answer your questions;
- to ask you about Heritage Prints and your experience with us;
- to create and maintain your customer account;
- to comply with mandatory law (e.g. consumer and accounting law).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Heritage Prints – Art in Limited Editions BV, with Dutch company registration number 09 077 160, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Please note also that our payment provider processes personal data collected through our site upon purchase and is independently responsible for their processing.
What are your privacy rights?
You can submit a request in any of the following situations, if you wish to:
- know which personal data of yours we are processing;
- amend your personal data;
- have your personal data deleted;
- limit the processing of your personal data;
- lodge an objection.
Who can gain access to your personal data?
Your personal information is processed primarily by us at Heritage Prints. We will never sell, rent or lease your personal data. In specific cases we share your personal data in order to fulfill our obligations to you in a good and efficient manner:
- In order for us to communicate with you and to answer your questions or receive feedback from you, we need to process your personal data.
- In order for us to carry out your purchase, for example to be able to deliver the product, we need to process your personal data.
- In order to manage your customer account, we process your personal data for the performance of our contract with you.
- We also need to process your personal data to comply with statutory or other requirements, such as the accounting law’s requirement to save data and consumer protection laws.
- Please note that also our payment provider processes personal data in order to administrate your payment of the order. Our payment provider is independently responsible for such processing.
How can you contact us?
If you want to contact us regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at +31 318 69 31 60. Our postal address is Van Heutszlaan 7, 6711 KK Ede, the Netherlands.