The pleasure of beautiful art
Enjoy our high-quality giclée prints
Over 1500 giclée prints, 40 sets and 16 artists
Heritage Prints is a Fine Art studio that focuses on historic facsimiles. We offer high quality giclée prints, custom coloring and curation.
We create reproductions of original 18th and 19th century artworks from private collections and international museums.
We pay attention to every detail to ensure that our facsimiles are virtually indistinguishable from the original.
We are proud to be a supplier of the Audubonhouse in Key West since 2008.
Our giclée prints are indistinguishable from the originals
We specialize in creating true and certified facsimile giclée prints. To give you a perfect reproduction of the original, our prints are always:
- Taken from the original editions.
- Printed in the original size.
- Printed with a maximum of 250 copies, signed and numbered.
- Printed on age resistant white etching paper (weight of 270 gr/m2).
- Printed with archival ink which resists fading for > 100 years.
- Printed with the highest possible resolution.
With every print, you will receive a certificate of authenticity. When you purchase a complete collection, you can add a Solander box to keep your prints in perfect condition.
See our video for a complete overview of the quality proces, digitalisation, retouching, proofing and printing.